- Duration: 2 hours
- Starts next to the Dragon Fountain on the Town Hall Square (Rådhuspladsen)
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live Guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximun capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Let us know during checkout if travelling with kids, we can adapt the tour to their needs
- School Educational Pack available. Let us know during the checkout process if you are a school group, our agent will contact you once the tour is booked
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
During this two hours condensed route, you’ll see the city as it was meant to be seen: by walking through 6000 years of Copenhagen’s history. You’ll find out why the Danes are some of the happiest people in the world!
For hundreds of years the Danes were an unstoppable force of warriors, explorers and settlers – uniting Scandinavia, discovering America and bringing terror to the shores of Europe. Today Copenhagen’s history of fire and bloody battles lies hidden behind picturesque streets and colorful harbors.
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
This tour covers:
- Copenhagen Town Hall
- Tivoli Gardens
- Picturesque Nyhavn harbour
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Absalon - the warrior bishop
- Nazi occupation
- WWII resistance
- Nytorv and Gammeltorv
- Kongens Nytorv
- Danish Parliament
- The Royal Danish Theater
- The tour usually ends at the Danish Royal Palace